Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Best Bball Shoes on the market now

I am new here and this is my first blog. If you care about basketball like me, you will enjoy reading these weekly. I deeply review the lastest bball shoes out there and review them. So lets get into the top 5 best shoes out there in my opinion and what i have played in.

5. D-Wade 2

4. KD IV

3. Adizero Rose 2.0/2.5(newer version)

2. Kobe VII

1. Air Jordan 2012 (will be released on February 25!)

This is all based on my opinion, the rose could be a #2 so those and Kobe 7 are tied for 2nd. And for all lovers of shoes. Heres a link to my bud nightwing over at sneakersfiles.com! Check out his vids and reviews on youtube and his website, his is one of the best reviewers on the web. This is the link for all: http://www.sneakerfiles.com/ just click the oncourt tab and youll see his reviews.

All right thanks to everyone who took some time to read all this, i will be posting weekly, with top 5 shoes, and new shoes coming out in the future.

http://air-knight.com/: This is where i buy all my kicks on the web. If you care. If i can i will go to a nike or footlocker store to get some shoes.

Please comment, i am open to any feedback or opinions!

Thanks guys,
-JBaller23

No comments:

Post a Comment